Speed is the number 1 feature of successful websites because speed translates into a higher-quality buying experience. Faster pages mean a better user experience. That translates into better conversion rates — and better profitability.Online Retail Best Practices
How Web and Mobile Performance Optimize Conversion and User Experience
We design your website with speed in mind. Part of our quality check includes running the key pages of your site through performance analysis tools. We optimize your images and use other technology tools to make sure your site speed will meet customer expectations.
Performance is Critical …
to maintaining customer attention and completing online transactions. Specific findings include:
- Half of consumers browse for products and services on their smartphones, while only one in five complete purchases using those phones
- A 100-millisecond delay in website load time can hurt conversion rates by 7 percent
- A two-second delay in web page load time increase bounce rates by 103 percent
- 53 percent of mobile site visitors will leave a page that takes longer than three seconds to load
- Bounce rates were highest for mobile phone shoppers, while tablet shoppers had the lowest bounce rate
from study cited above
47 percent of consumers expect a page to load in two seconds or less. Kissmetrics’ analytics say that 40 percent of consumers will abandon a website that takes more than three seconds to load.